In this article, we will walk you through how to create, edit, view and delete a child's contact.
Log in to Parent
Use your username and password to log in to your Parent™ account.
Access Child's Contacts
To access the child's contacts do the following:
- Select the room that the child is in from the list of rooms listed under your Dashboard.
- Select a child from the list of children in the room and a menu will appear, click the Profile icon. Then click on the Contacts tab to view the child's list of contacts.
Add New Contacts
- Click the Add contact button.
- Fill in the required contact information and click the Create button when you are done. Note: don't forget to select the Grant access option for contacts that can access the child's profile. When the toggle button is on, you should choose a role: Parent*, Family**, Pickup***.
The contact who has the parent role has access to everything regarding the child. He/she can view photos, read posts, get private messages, receive invitations and the overview profile of the child.
With the family role, you are allowed to pick up the child as well as view photos and posts sent to the child. This is recommended for grandparents and other family members.
With the pickup role, you are only allowed to pick up the child.
- If you are using the portal simply click the Options icon next to the contact you want to edit and select Edit.
- If you are using the mobile application click the contact and then click Edit icon.
- Edit the details you want and click Save when you are done.
To delete one of the child's contacts follow these steps:
- Click Options icon next to the contact you want to delete and select Delete.
A popup will appear to confirm the action. Click Yes. The contact will be removed from the list.
- Click on the name of the contact you want to view.
You can view the following information about each contact by clicking on the contact's name:
- Full name: the contact's full name.
- Relation: the contact's relationship to the child.
- Grant access: If you have the permission you will be able to grant the contact access to the child's profile.
- E-mail address: the contact's email address.
- Mobile number: the contact's mobile number.
- Phone number: the contact's phone number.
- Address: the contact's address.