Log in to Parent
Use your username and password to log in to your Parent™ account.
Choose an Institution
Click on the name of the institution that you want the room to be created in.
You will be directed to the Dashboard of the selected institution. If you only have one institution you will be directed to the Dashboard by default.
Access the Manage Rooms Page
First, click on the options icon. Then, click the Show button below Rooms.
Add a Room
To add a room, do the following:
- Type the Room Name.
- Click + Add room button.
The new room will appear in your room list.
Edit Room Details
Click the Settings button next to the room you want to edit. You will be taken to the page with the class information.
Now you can edit all the room details including:
- Photo: you can upload a photo.
- Room name: you can change the room name.
- Room description: you can add a room description.
- Phone number: you can add a phone number to the room.
- Room capacity: you can choose the capacity of children in the room.
- Staff ratio: you can choose the ratio of staff to children in the room.
- Statuses: you can choose the statuses that are associated with the room.
- Statuses viewed by parents: you can choose which statuses parents can view.
When you are done, click the Save button.
To delete a room, follow these steps:
- Click the Settings button next to the room you want to delete. You will be taken to the page with the class information.
- Scroll down and click the Delete button.
- A warning popup will appear, press Yes to confirm.
Note: To delete the room, you have to make sure no children are assigned to it.