Parent™ helps you report the child's nap times with just a few clicks. Here is how!
Log in to Parent
Use your username and password to log in to your Parent™ account.
Select a Room
Select the room that the child is in from the list of rooms listed under your Dashboard.
Report Sleep/Wakeup Times
- Select one child or multiple children by clicking on their photos and then click the Status icon from the menu.
- Click the Sleep/Wake up icon from the menu that appears.
- A popup with a list of the selected children will appear.
- If you are reporting the time the child slept select the Sleep tab. If you are reporting the time the child woke up select the Wake up tab.
- Click on the toggle button next to the "Add data for all children"
- You can select when each child started/ended the nap by clicking on the option you want. For example, if the child has just started the nap select Submit directly without changing the time.
- If the child started the nap 15 minutes ago select -15 min.
- You can also select the time they started the nap by using the Custom tab and choosing the time and date.
Note: you can edit each child's sleep/wakeup individually by clicking the edit icon below the child's picture.
- You can add a note if you want.
- Click the Submit button.