You can view all details related to a child's health by following these steps:
Log in to Parent
Use your username and password to log in to your Parent™ account.
Select a Room
Select the room that the child is in from the list of rooms listed under your Dashboard.
Go to Child Profile
Select a child from the list of children in the room and a menu will appear, click Profile.
Go to Health Tab
Inside the child profile click on the About tab.
And then click on the Health info to check and edit the health information.
Edit Health Details
To edit the child's health details click Edit.
You can now edit the following information:
- Allergies: add any allergies the child has.
- Tolerates penicillin: toggle the switch on if the child tolerates penicillin and off if they have an intolerance.
- Special dietary considerations: add information regarding any special dietary needs for the child.
- Vaccinations: add child vaccination information.
- Doctor Details: add child's doctor information including: name, phone, and address.
When you are done click the Save button.